- 1 lb of trimmed green beans
- 2 tbsp of oil (vegetable, olive, or peanut oil works great)
- 2 tbsp of your favorite Lahtt Sauce
- 1 tbsp of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of rice vinegar
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp of red pepper flakes, crushed
Stir-Fried Green Beans
- Add oil to a large skillet or wok over medium high heat.
- Toss in trimmed green beans and stir fry for 5 minutes or until slightly wrinkled.
- Toss in Lahtt Sauce, garlic, green onions, and stir fry until ingredients are well combined.
- Add rice vinegar, sugar, water, chili flakes, and soy sauce. Cook for an additional 3 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
- Top with fresh scallions or sesame seeds if desired. Enjoy!