When it comes to Chinese hot pot, a great dipping sauce is crucial. With so many options and ingredients to choose from (think of that overwhelming feeling you get at the sauce bar at a hot pot restaurant), we got you covered with our personal favorite hot pot sauce.
Hot Pot Sauce
- 2-3 tbsp of your favorite Lahtt Sauce
- 1 tsp of crushed chili
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 2 tsp of freshly chopped garlic
- 2 tsp of light soy sauce
- Chopped scallions (we like to add a lot!)
- Cilantro if desired
- Optional: 1 tsp of vinegar
- Combine all ingredients into a small bowl and start dipping!